- Country: Cambodia
- Region: Chamkamon
- City: Phnom Penh
- City area: # 20, Sangkat Tonle Bassac
- Address: Street 71
VisionFund Cambodia is privileged to serve low-income Cambodians who are mostly living in rural areas by providing small loans and other financial services to empower poor women and their families to improve the lives of children and unlock the potential for the communities to flourish.As of 31 December 2012, 83% of VisionFund Cambodia’s 156,742 clients are engaged through Community Bank, one of our three lending methodologies, which is specifically designed for poor micro-entrepreneurs with the loan sizes ranging from US$20 to US$350.VisionFund Cambodia’s pro-poor approach is accompanied by other socially-oriented initiatives to better our social performance including credit with special and flexible conditions to tailor to and meet the needs of our target customers:• Loan for Water and Sanitation Hygiene• Loan for Environmental Protection• Credit with Health Education• Education Loan• Loan for Rural Rice Miller Cooperatives• Loan for Victims of Natural Disasters and Cash-for-work Project • Loan for People with Disabilities• Loan for HIV/AIDS Affected and OVC Households• Loan to Promote Child Rights• Child Scholarship/Best Client Program• Financial Education and Development Messages• Safety Net for the Poor (financial protection in case of death)
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Map in this post only show the religion and city not full address of your location.